Have you been struggling with chronic stress, feel burned out or feel like your hormones are at the amusement park riding all the rollercoasters?
As a Registered Dietitian in Fort Collins, Colorado, I work with people to help balance hormones and better deal with chronic stress and burnout.
Do you experience any of these symptoms?:
- Feeling wired but tired (tired throughout the day and unable to fall asleep easily at bed time)
- Sugar or salt cravings
- Crying for no particular reason
- Agitation or PMS
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Breast tenderness or swelling
- Ovarian cysts
- Heavy or painful menstrual cycles
- Low libido
- Excess hair on your face
- Thinning hair
Hormone imbalances might be to blame!